By Kate Horney
These cookie dough bites are AMAZING!
If you don’t believe me… try them for yourself!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
Write a review
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons sugar free honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Line a plate or container with parchment paper and set it aside. Combine the cashews, oats, salt and cinnamon in a food processor.
- Pulse together until a fine meal forms. Be careful not to over-process and end up with cashew butter.
- Add the honey and the vanilla extract to the cashew-oat mixture.
- Pulse again until the mixture comes together in a ball of raw dough.
- Remove the ball of dough from the food processor and place it in a small bowl. Don't forget to scrape the sides and the blade of your food processor to get all the extra bits. Gently fold in the chocolate chips so they are incorporated throughout the dough mixture.
- Using a cookie baller or a couple of spoons, portion out the dough into twelve even balls.
- Use clean hands to roll the portions of dough into perfect little spheres.
- Place your completed bites onto a parchment lined plate or container. You can eat them right away, or store them in the freezer for later.
Beyond Fit Mom http://beyondfitmom.com/
- MIX IT UP: If chocolate chips aren’t your thing, add raisins, dried cranberries, white chocolate chips…. the list goes on and on!
Watch me makes this tasty treat!