- • 3 large eggs
- • 1/2 cup almond milk or water
- • 1 tsp vanilla extract
- • 1 cup almond flour
- • 1/4 cup coconut flour
- • 1/4 cup unsweetened or dark cocoa powder
- • 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- • 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- • 2 tsp baking powder
- • 1/4 tsp salt
- • 1/4 cup coconut oil
- • coconut oil spray (for muffin liners)
- • 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325F and line 9 muffin cups with muffin liners that have been sprayed well.
- Add add eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract to your high powdered blender.
- Slowly blend in almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder and salt.
- Blend until smooth
- Add optional chocolate chips or chopped nuts if you’d like.
- Pour batter into muffin tin.
- Bake 20- 22 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!
P.S. Need some more quick and easy breakfast ideas?
We have tons of delicious, healthy and easy recipes at BeyondFit Life!
If you need ideas for healthy week night dinners, fat loss friendly snacks, quick and easy breakfasts, and more… you will love the recipe section of the portal!
And to make things even better: you can download all our member recipes INSTANTLY!