By Kate Horney
Earlier this week, I was craving some pumpkin pie. Maybe because it’s fall or maybe because I’m seeing pumpkin treats everywhere…
For some reason, I needed a pumpkin fix…STAT!
I made this fat-loss friendly twist on traditional pumpkin pie, and it came out incredible! This recipe is quick & easy, and will make your taste buds AND your waistline happy!
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- 2 15 oz. cans pure pumpkin (make sure not to get the “pumpkin pie” mix)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ginger, ground
- ½ tsp. nutmeg, ground
- ½ tsp. cloves, ground
- 12 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 12 oz. unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup egg whites
- ¾ cup “IDEAL” (xylitol based, no-calorie brown sugar) Brown Sugar
- Preheat your oven to 425
- In a small bowl, mix spices and ideal brown sugar
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and stir in pumpkin and sweetener/spice mixture. Mix well.
- Slowly stir milk and vanilla into large bowl
- Divide into two 9 inch greased pie pans (nonstick spray, coconut oil spray, etc.) or miniature ramekin dishes for a single serving treat
- After baking for 15 minutes, turn the oven down to 350 and continue to bake an additional 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean and the top is light brown (less time needed for individual servings)
- Cool completely before serving.
Makes 12 servings.
For more fat-loss friendly recipes, become a BeyondFit Life Club Member NOW!