By Kristen Durnan
This avocado salad is so easy to make, and it’s a crowd pleaser! I like to make this for a side at home, or bring it to any kind of potluck, BBQ or picnic.
Bonus: It is also very filling and nutrient dense!
- • 1 yellow pepper
- • 1 avocado
- • 1 cup plum tomatoes quartered
- • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- • Sea salt
- • Black pepper
- • Juice of 1 lime
- Cut first 3 ingredients into cubes and put into bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil (2 tbsp max).
- Add in salt and pepper for taste.
- Top with lime juice and mix!
Kristen, one of our AMAZING BeyondFit Trainers, shared this recipe with us today!
Boot Camp Registration: http://fitnesswithkristen.net/beyondfit-boot-camp/
Want more delicious recipes? Join BeyondFit Life Club for access to tons more!