Now that the BeyondFit Kids are old enough to enjoy doing some smaller crafts, I decided we’d tackle homemade Father’s Day gifts this year.
There are lots of cute ideas across the web, but to save you some time searching, I’ve compiled a few of my favorite Father’s Day gifts kids can make and linked them below!
So if you’re looking for Father’s Day gift ideas that the kids can make daddy this year, look no further! These are so creative and will be sure to make him smile!
Click on the links under the photos to get step-by-step instructions!
Father’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
- Papa You are a Deer to Us
- Father’s Day Footprint Poem
- Footprint Fatherhood You Nailed It
- Happy Father’s Day from Your Little Monsters
- Tape Resist Canvas
- Walk in Your Shoes Frame
- M&M Bow Tie Father’s Day Card
- Chalk Art Father’s Day Photos
- Homemade I Love You Pillowcase
- DAD Letter Frame
- Daddy’s Diaper Dooties Apron – Perfect for expecting fathers or new dads!
- Father’s Day Trophy
Or you could get the kids in the kitchen and make a healthy (and delicious) meal for Dad!
From donuts to lamb chops and everything in between, these healthy recipes are guaranteed to leave him feeling satisfied and appreciated (and they taste so good he won’t even know they’re healthy!) Check out our Father’s Day Menu Ideas!