By Kate Horney
Top 5 Fitness Must Haves for the New Year
New year, new goals, new workouts!
Are you looking for new gear to make your workouts easier? Here are my top 5 fitness must-haves for 2017…
1. S’well Water Bottles – The stainless steel, BPA-free Swell water bottle keeps beverages cold for up to 24 hours and keeps beverages hot for up to 12 hours. This is by far my favorite water bottle. You’ve likely seen it in lots of my Instagram posts over the past year!
2. “Classic” Heavy Weights – While I do have a set of adjustable dumbbells, personally I just love the classic look and feel of my CAP Barbell Cast Iron Hex Dumbbells. You can choose anywhere from 5 to 120 pounds, giving you just what you need for your killer BeyondFit Life workout. I love that these dumbbells feature an ultra durable cast iron finish, ensuring that it will hold up well over time even when used heavily (seriously, I’ve had mine for YEARS). Also, one advantage of the hexagon-shaped dumbbell is that it’s designed to prevent rolling when placed on the floor. This kind of dumbbell also promotes effortless storage without all that rolling around.
3. The right kind of Protein Powder – When it comes to living the fat-loss lifestyle, finding a quality, great tasting protein is a must! There are plenty of options out there, but one of my personal favorites is PEScience. With lots of delicious flavors (hello snickerdoodle and frosted chocolate cupcake) and no chalky aftertaste, you can’t go wrong. See why I switched protein powders. Use the code BEYONDFIT at pescience.com for 30% off your order!
4. Fit Technology – Wearable Fitness Technology (think: fitness trackers, pedometers and heart rate monitors) has become all the rage. 2016 was filled with new fit-tech innovations and 2017 doesn’t show signs of slowing down. Using your smartphone to track your workouts or how much you’re eating can help you determine patterns and adjust accordingly. If you’re a data geek, consider something that keeps track of sleep and heart rate as well. My favorite is the Charge HR. I wear mine daily!
5. Support & Accountability – You know I couldn’t end without mentioning this. I love our BeyondFit sisters more than words can express. If you want to stay on track with your goals in 2017, you’ll need some support and accountability. Having a support system will increase your chances for success, AND you’ll have more fun. There will be times when you don’t feel like working out and a partner can be just the motivation you need to get going. Need a support system? Join the BeyondFit Life Club to connect with likeminded women from across the globe!
Click on the products shown above or use the direct link below…