By Kate Horney
Most desserts are loaded with fat storing carbs and sugar and are something to avoid if fat loss is your goal.
(A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips)
But what if I told you could could satisfy your craving for a sweet, spongy and moist treat… WITHOUT sabotaging your health, fitness, & fat loss goals?!
….now you can have your cake & eat it too! 🙂
Healthy Red Velvet Whoopie Pie
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- ½ scoop Cellucor Molten Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 TBS applesauce,
- ½ scoop Coco Cardio (if you do not have this, you can use red food coloring instead)
- 3 TBS egg whites
- 2 TBS almond milk
- 1 TBS plain Greek yogurt
- Mix well and place into a sprayed mug.
- Microwave for 2 mins.
- Plate your cake – split it in half.
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla or protein flavor of choice, 2-3 TBS almond milk or until icing reaches desired consistency.
- Spread in on one layer and top it with the remaining cake.
Want more healthy dessert ideas?
We’re celebrating the entire month of February by sharing our best quick & easy fat loss friendly (and still incredibly delicious) recipes for sweets & treats!!
Don’t miss this incredible offer… Get your dessert cookbook today!!