Get in the holiday spirit with this LIMITED EDITION White Chocolate Mint Select Protein Powder, and AVOID those extra 10 holiday pounds on your hips, thighs and rear this year….
These HEALTHY, protein-packed recipes will satisfy your sweet tooth without wrecking your fat loss goals this holiday season.
Instead of asking you to give up milk & cookies completely, let’s make a couple of fat-loss friendly swaps! These will not only still satisfy your sweet tooth, but also don’t come with all the extra sugar and added fat storage. Treat yourself and your family to a healthy version of your favorite Christmas treats instead. (Shhhh…Santa may not even know they’re healthy!)
Use code BEYONDFIT at pescience.com for a special insider discount on this LIMITED EDITION holiday protein!
And once you have your delicious White Chocolate Mint Protein powder, start making delectable holiday treats with the following recipes that will support your fat loss goals AND satisfy your sweet tooth!
1. 3 Ingredient White Chocolate Mint Protein Bark
- 3/4 C plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop of White Chocolate Mint protein powder
- Crushed candy canes
- Mix together yogurt and protein powder
- Spread on a baking sheet covered in wax paper and sprinkle crushed candy cane on top
- Freeze for 4 hours and break into pieces
- Shout out to Hana Devore (https://www.instagram.com/hana_devore/) for this amazing recipe!
2. White Chocolate Mint Protein Bars
- 3 scoops White Chocolate Mint Select Protein
- 3 T Peanut Butter
- 3 T VitaFiber or Sticky Syrup (Honey/Agave/Maple Syrup)
- 2 T Almond Milk
- 3.5 T warm water
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 T dark chocolate
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to mix together 2 scoops protein powder, peanut butter, syrup, and almond milk. Mix and mash until a dough forms.
- Press dough into a flat rectangle shape. You can also press into the bottom of a small box lined with parchment paper to get a better shape. Once you have your desired shape, place in the freezer for 5 minutes to harden a bit.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 4 bars.
- Melt coconut oil and mix with 1 scoop protein powder and water. Mix until smooth.
- Coat each bar in the protein powder/coconut oil mix.
- Return to the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and remove bars from the freezer.
- Drizzle chocolate over bars and return to the freezer for 10 minutes before serving and enjoy!
- Recipe By: peanutbutterpluschocolate on Instagram
3. White Chocolate Mint Protein Cheesecake
- 1 scoop White Chocolate Mint Select protein
- 500g FF cream cheese
- 3/4 C 0% greek yoghurt
- 1 egg + 1 eggwhite
- 1/2 pack white chocolate pudding mix (SF/FF)
- 1/2 C stevia
- 1 t peppermint extract
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 100g vitafiber syrup (or use 3 tbsp butter)
- 1 C Oreo baking crumbs
- Sit out eggs, yogurt and cream cheese to get to room temperature (prevents cracking).
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9" or smaller spring-form pan
- Mix together oreo crumbs and Vitafiber in a small bowl, transfer to pan and press to smooth/flatten.
- In a large mixing bowl beat your cream cheese, yogurt, and splenda together until smooth.
- Mix in all other ingredients well, pour mixture over the oreo base in your pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, remove and let cool.
- Top with crushed peppermint if desired.
- Thanks to Whey 2 Bake for this recipe!
4. White Chocolate Mint Cookie Dough
- 15oz no salt added garbanzo beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 scoops White Chocolate Mint PEScience protein
- 2 T coconut flour
- 3 T white chocolate You Fresh Naturals coconut cashew butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 t peppermint extract
- 1/3 C milk of choice
- 2 T crushed peppermint candies
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT crushed peppermint candies in a large food processor.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth (If you prefer a thinner consistency, add more milk) Scoop out mixture into a bowl and top with crushed candies.
- For added flavor and protein, substitute Mint Brownie MuscleEgg for milk!
- Recipe from Corina Nielsen on Instagram!
Are you guilty of the making the same mistakes Santa makes? Click here to FIND OUT!
Need more help and accountability through the holiday season? Join us for our Abs By Christmas Challenge!