By Diana Álvarez
Here at BeyondFit we LOVE donuts!
What we don’t love is all the carbs and sugar that won’t help us reach our goals. This healthy donut recipe is a tasty treat that we can enjoy while keeping our nutrition on track!
Low Carb Donuts
Write a review
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop no carb protein powder (I used Isopure cookies and Cream)
- 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp stevia
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder (the secret to make that chocolate flavor pop)
- 3/4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Grease a donut pan with coconut oil spray.
- Mix all ingredients together and stir until well blended. Let the mixture sit for 3 min.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 4 – 5 minutes. (Do not overcook!)
- Enjoy them plain or add your favorite toppings like pure maple, greek yogurt + stevia, unsweetened jelly, nut butters, you name it!
Beyond Fit Mom http://beyondfitmom.com/
This recipe is from BeyondFit Life member Diana Alvarez.
You can find more of Diana’s amazing recipes on her IG: https://www.instagram.com/mrsoh_/