By Diana Álvarez
Here at BeyondFit we LOVE our pasta! This delicious and creamy pasta will satisfy your cravings and keep your nutrition on track!
Low Carb Shrimp Pasta
Write a review
- 1 small chayote (or veggie of choice)
- 1/4 small onion
- 80g cooked shrimp
- 1 cup sliced mushroom
- Pink Himalayan salt and Italian spices to taste
- 70g avocado
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup water (or more depending on consistency)
- 1 light laughing cow cheese triangle
- With a spiralizer, make chayote noodles (or your veggie of choice).
- Heat a medium pot on the stove, no need to add oil but if you need to, spray a little coconut oil. Slice the onion and let heat on the pot, cover with a lid for a few minutes and stir every now and then.
- Once the onion is brown, add the noodles and cover, let cook for about 10 min or until tender.
- While your noodles are cooking, blend the avocado with water, salt and pepper, as simple as that, your sauce is ready! Set aside.
- Add the mushrooms and shrimp to the pot and let cook for 5 more minutes, add salt and Italian spices to taste. If you want to add the laughing cow cheese, this is when.
- Serve the pasta on a plate and add the creamy sauce, enjoy!
- The whole recipe makes one serving but it's so huge you can divide it in two if you're not that hungry.
Beyond Fit Mom http://beyondfitmom.com/
This recipe is from BeyondFit Life member Diana Alvarez.
You can find more of Diana’s amazing recipes on her IG: https://www.instagram.com/mrsoh_/