Here’s a recipe for gluten free protein pancakes that’s sure to become a family favorite. It uses both oat flour and cooked oats to add extra moisture to this mouth-watering and protein packed breakfast!
- • 1/2 C Cooked Oats
- • 1/2 C Unsweetened Milk
- • 1/2 C Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- • 1/2 C Oat Flour
- • 1/8 C Stevia
- • 2 T Unsweetened Applesauce
- • 1 t Baking Powder
- • 1/2 T Olive Oil
- • 1 t Cinnamon
- • 1/2 C Blueberries
- • 2 T Stevia
- Combine cooked oats, milk, oat flour, protein powder, 1/8 C stevia, applesauce, baking powder, oil, and 1/2 t cinnamon in a bowl.
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour batter onto skillet in small circles.
- Flip after 2-3 minutes or when edges begin to turn golden.
- Cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Once pancakes are done, top with blueberries and sugar free syrup.
- Serve immediately.
Want more easy (and delicious) protein pancake recipes? Give these a try: