By Kate Horney
Here’s pole gluten free protein pancake recipe that’s sure to become a family favorite…. It uses both oat flour and COOKED oats to add extra moisture to this mouth-watering and protein packed breakfast!
- • 1/2 cup cooked oats
- • 1/2 cup unsweetened milk
- • 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- • 1/2 cup oat flour
- • 1/8 cup Stevia
- • 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- • 1 tsp baking powder
- • 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- • 1 tsp cinnamon
- • 1/2 cup blueberries
- • 2 tbsp Stevia
- Combine cooked oats milk, out flour, protein powder, 1/8 cup stevia, applesauce, baking powder, oil, and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon in a bowl.
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour batter onto skillet in small circles. Flip after 2-3 minutes or when edges begin to turn golden.
- Cook another 1-2 minutes.
- Once pancakes are done, top with blueberries and sugar free syrup. Serve immediately.
P.S. Want more easy (and delicious) protein pancake recipes? Give these a try…