By Suzanne York
Even your pickiest eater will ask for more when you serve these cookies for breakfast!
Banana Oat Breakfast Cookies
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2c rolled oats
- 1/4c almond butter
- 1 tbsp sugar free honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ c unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4c nuts
- 1/8 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup chopped unsweetened cranberries
- Heat Oven 350 degrees
- Mash the bananas with a fork
- Stir in Oats, almond butter, sf honey, vanilla, salt and cinnamon until well combined.
- Fold in the coconut flakes, nuts, cranberries and let the mixture sit for 10 min. so the oats absorb some liquid.
- Drop by quarter- cupfuls onto a parchment baking sheet.
- Flatten cookies with fork and bake 22-25 min until brown.
Nutritional Value: 170 cal, 8g fat, 21g carbs 4g protein, 4g fiber
P.S. Healthy babies come from healthy moms!
Your baby is a REASON to make a healthy choices priority… not an excuse for why you can’t!
If you’re not sure where to start when it comes to a FIT PREGNANCY, join us over at the BeyondFit Life Club where I upload all of my personal workouts (100% safe during pregnancy) and share all the best fit mom recipes, tips & tricks!
Catch up on this month’s Summer Sizzle Series here!