By Kate Horney
These kid friendly protein bars are the perfect healthy treat for you and your kiddos to enjoy!
BeyondFit Kid approved!
- 1 cup oat flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons sprinkles
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons liquid egg whites
- ¼ cup NuNaturals stevia baking blend
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Combine through salt in a large bowl, set aside.
- Combine eggs and stevia and whisk together until fully incorporated in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining wet ingredients to the medium bowl and whisk together.
- Pour wet into dry ingredients and add in chocolate chips and walnuts if using.
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool completely in pan and then cut into 9 squares, wrap individually and store in refrigerator.
Want some more healthy dessert ideas?
We’re sharing our best quick and easy fat loss friendly (and still incredibly delicious) recipes for sweets and treats with YOU!
Don’t miss this incredible offer… Get your dessert cookbook today!
What you’ll find in The BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook:
15 FAT TORCHING TREATS: all designed with fat burning ingredients. These recipes are all quick and easy to prepare, are ultra tasty, and will boost your metabolism for a fat burning diet.
EVERYTHING ABOUT FAT BURNING DESSERT INGREDIENTS: everything that a person looking to lose body fat should know about food and nutrition. You will even get access to our exclusive list of metabolic thermo-charged top fat burning foods!
OUR PROTEIN POWDER COOKING AND NUTRITION RULES: learn our non-negotiable and essential principles
COMPLETE ACCESS TO MY PRIVATE LISTS OF RESOURCES: you will be provided with my own personal dessert grocery shopping list, AND where to get the best kitchen supplies and quality ingredients.