We’ve all been there, haven’t we? I’m talking about a friendly get-together, a work potluck, a church function–anywhere that you’ve had to bring something delicious to share and you just don’t know what to make that will not only support your fat loss goals, but will also have your friends and coworkers asking for the recipe! These fat loss friendly cupcakes are just the dessert you’ve been looking for!
Break out this recipe when you need a yummy treat to share!
Fat Loss Friendly Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
- 5 eggs
- 1 t. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 t. Salt
- 1/4 C. Sugar free maple syrup
- 1/2 t. Stevia
- 1/2 t. Baking powder
- 2 T. Almond flour
- 6 T. Coconut flour
- 6 T. Coconut oil, melted
- 1 C. Dark chocolate (or sugar-free) chips
- 1/2 C. Coconut oil
- 1/2 t. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 t. Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend all cupcake ingredients in a large bowl with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Fill cupcake liners about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- While cupcakes are cooling, place all frosting ingredients into a microwave safe bow.
- Heat in 30 second increments until completely melted. Mix between each heating.
- Place frosting in freezer for 10 minutes or until hard.
- Top completely cooled cupcakes with frosting.
P.S. Ready for some more healthy dessert ideas?
We’re sharing our best quick & easy fat loss friendly (and still incredibly delicious) recipes for sweets & treats with YOU!
Don’t miss this incredible offer…Get your dessert cookbook today!
Check out more recipes from our Summer Sizzle series here!