By Kate Horney
Protein packed and healthy whey protein waffles that are 100% kid friendly & mommy approved!
• 2 eggs
• 1 scoop Muscle Pharm Cinnamon or Fit Miss Vanilla Chai protein powder
• pinch of salt
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp vanilla
• dash of unsweetened almond milk to desired consistency
• cinnamon & stevia to taste
• sugar free syrup
• berries or fresh fruit
• chocolate chips
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. In 1 bowl mix together whey protein, baking powder & cinnamon/stevia.
3. Add in wet ingredients (milk, vanilla, egg white) and mix until blended.
4. Allow batter to sit for 5 minutes allowing it to thicken up a bit.
5. Cook on waffle maker until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
6. Serve topped with berries, low sugar syrup, or whatever you like!
P.S. Store leftovers in freezer bags and keep in the freezer. When you want to re-heat them, just toss it in the toaster and enjoy!
P.P.S. Need more kid friendly recipes? Here are 10 of our favorite healthy toddler snacks!
Healthy babies come from healthy moms!
Your baby is a REASON to make a healthy choices priority… not an excuse for why you can’t!
If you’re not sure where to start when it comes to a FIT PREGNANCY, join us over at the BeyondFit Life Club where I upload all of my personal workouts (100% safe during pregnancy) and share all the best fit mom recipes, tips & tricks!