This easy, yogurt loaf is the perfect addition to your favorite breakfast!
Tip: Toast a slice of bread before topping it with an egg, avocado, or sugar free jelly… the possibilities are endless!
- 4 egg whites beaten
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 6 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp water
- 6 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 pink Himalayan salt
- Pre-heat the oven and grease a loaf pan.
- Beat the eggs until really fluffy.
- Add the coconut flour, milk, water, yogurt, baking powder and salt, beat slightly until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into the loaf pan and bake for 20 min on a medium temperature, then lower the temp and continue baking for 5 more minutes.
- Here's my tip to keep the loaf from puffing down: turn off the oven and open the oven's door a little to let it cool, after 5 - 10 min you can take it out of the oven and let cool completely.
Instead of letting the holidays take over our schedules and our waistbands (hello, feasting season!)- let’s take a different approach together…
Over the next six weeks leading up to Christmas we’ve got that extra motivation you need to stay on track! Get ready to be challenged, tightened, toned, and motivated!
Who’s with me?
Here’s what you can expect: (Average results from women who complete our 6 Week ABC Challenge)
- 2-4% Reduction in Body Fat
- Less Stress & More Relaxation through the Holidays
- 4-12 Pounds of Weight Loss
- 1-3 Inches Lost in Waist
- 25% Increase in Strength
- 100% Gain in Self-Confidence
Make a commitment to join the Abs by Christmas Challenge today and claim your early registration BONUS: TODAY only I’ll send you my 3 Secrets to Great Abs for FREE!
We’re all in this together! Let’s get abs (or at least a much tighter tummy) by Christmas… together!
Want to be part of the action? Join TODAY and my 3 Secrets to Great Abs for FREE!!
Are you in?