In case you missed them, check out our 3 Favorite Low Carb Strawberry Dessert Recipes! After that post, we got a lot of feedback asking for a strawberry cheesecake recipe!
So, here you go: BeyondFit‘s Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake!
- 1/2 C Macadamia nuts, ground fine
- 1/2 C Pecans, ground fine
- 2 T Almond flour
- 3 T Butter, melted
- 4 T Stevia (or sugar-free sweetener or your choice)
- 6 (8oz) Packages of cream cheese (regular or low fat), room temperature
- 2 Vanilla beans
- 3 Eggs
- 2 C Fresh Strawberries for topping
- 4 T Sugar free strawberry jam
- 1 C Stevia (or sugar-free sweetener or your choice)
- Optional: Add 1 scoop of the PEScience Vanilla or Strawberry Cheesecake protein
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While heating, fill a cake pan halfway with hot water and place on bottom oven rack.
- In a large bowl, mix together all crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a spring-form pan. Set aside.
- Scrap the inside of the vanilla beans out with a sharp knife. Place scrapings on a small glass plate and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese, optional protein, stevia and strawberry jam until well blended.
- With the mixer on low, add the eggs to the cream cheese mixture one at a time until well blended.
- Pour mixture over crust.
- Place cheesecake on middle oven rack, directly above the pan filled with hot water. (This prevents the cheesecake from cracking during baking.)
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes until the center is set and the top is lightly browned.
- Allow cheesecake to cool COMPLETELY before removing the spring form pan. (Overnight is best.)
- Once cooled, take a knife and run it around the edge of the spring form pan to help release and loosen the cheesecake.
- Top with fresh strawberries and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Get the PEScience gourmet vanilla or limited edition Strawberry Cheesecake Protein here!
Ready for some more healthy dessert ideas?
We’re sharing our best quick & easy fat loss friendly (and still incredibly delicious) recipes for sweets & treats with YOU! Don’t miss this incredible offer! Get your dessert cookbook today!
What you’ll find in The BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook:
- 15 FAT TORCHING TREATS, all designed with fat burning (not storing) ingredients. These recipes are all quick and easy to prepare, are ultra tasty, and will boost your metabolism for a fat burning diet.
- EVERYTHING ABOUT FAT BURNING DESSERT INGREDIENTS: everything that a person looking to lose body fat should know about food and nutrition. You will get access to our exclusive list of metabolic thermo-charged top fat burning foods!
- OUR PROTEIN POWDER COOKING AND NUTRITION RULES: learn our non-negotiable and essential principles when it comes to baking with protein powder.
- COMPLETE ACCESS TO MY PRIVATE LISTS OF RESOURCES: you will be provided with my own personal dessert grocery shopping list, AND where to get the best kitchen supplies and quality ingredients.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Check out more recipes from our Summer Sizzle Series HERE!