By Suzanne York
Spice up your dinner with this healthy Thai Chicken Curry!
- 24 oz chicken breast sliced into tenders
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste (adjust for heat)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 can Thai kitchen lite coconut milk (13.66 oz)
- 1 tbsp Ideal no calorie brown sugar sweetener
- 1 tsp peanut oil
- .75 c chicken broth
- 6 c Asian style vegetables
- (optional 1 tbsp fish sauce, ¼ c fresh thai basil and fresh red chilies thinly sliced, bean sprouts, 1/2c lime juice)
- Cook chicken breasts in oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes then chop.
- Lightly steam the vegetables and set aside.
- Saute the onion in a nonstick pan with 1 tsp peanut or sesame oil.
- Add the curry paste and sauté until fragrant (about a min.).
- Turn down the heat and add the coconut milk, chicken broth, and optional fish sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the no calorie brown sugar and stir until dissolved. Cook down the sauce until it reduces slightly to your desired thickness. Reduce to a low simmer.
- Place chicken in a bowl and divide the sauce and veggies into 6 servings. Enjoy!
P.S. Need some more quick & easy dinner ideas?
We have tons of delicious, healthy and easy recipes at BeyondFit Life!
If you need ideas for healthy week night dinners, fat loss friendly snacks, quick and easy breakfasts, and more… you will love the recipe section of the portal!
And to make things even better: you can download all our member recipes INSTANTLY!
Catch up on this month’s Summer Sizzle Series here!