By Kate Horney
I’ve recently been carb cycling (read more about that here) so I’ve been spending some extra time in the kitchen figuring out fun ways to make low carb versions of our favorite traditional dinners.
- • 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- • sesame oil
- • large lettuce leaves, washed and separated
- • 1 large cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- • 1 C multicolored bell peppers, thinly sliced
- • 1 C matchstick carrots
- • 1/4 C green onions, thinly sliced
- • fresh cilantro, chopped
- • 4 T rice vinegar
- • 4 t garlic, minced
- • 4 t sesame oil
- • 4 t sugar free honey sub
- • 4 t braggs aminos
- • 2 T PB2 peanut butter powder
- Lightly coat a nonstick pan with sesame oil and heat over medium heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then sauté until cooked through. Set aside to cool while you prepare your veggies.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Assemble wraps in lettuce leaves, then top with or dip into sauce!
Dinner isn’t the only meal that can be turned low carb!
A baby is a reason, not an excuse!
Hello, new mom! I know you’re busy and you don’t have time to waste. You need a reliable, REAL LIFE postpartum fat-loss system that will give results you can see and feel in just a few hours a week. Don’t waste any more time starting yet another diet which fails you. I’m here to help you unlock the BREAKTHROUGH SOLUTION you’ve been searching for.