I recently became a LuckyVitamin+ member, and I’ve been loving the membership and product discounts. I’ve so many found great products for myself and my family on the site, but here are five things I’ve been especially loving lately…
- Mineral Based Suncreen: I found so many great mineral based sunscreen products on the LV site. Right now, we’re using and loving the Honest Mineral Purely Simple Sunscreen Spray which is a Broad Spectrum SPF 30 that is also a hypoallergenic, mineral-based sunscreen spray. It’s super easy to apply for no fuss, no muss fun in the sun. Non-nano zinc oxide formula offers non-greasy sun protection for all those hard-to-reach places.
- All Natural Cleaning Sprays: LV has a great selection of all natural cleaning products. I’ve been loving the Meyers Clean Day Products, especially their Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner in the Lavender scent. They’ve taken the basic formula of our All Purpose Cleaner and adds a special Vegetable Protein Extract, a naturally fresh spray for counter cleaning in the kitchen and bath. Great on all non- porous surfaces such as finished wood and tile floors, countertops, walls, porcelain, bathroom fixtures, sealed natural and synthetic stone, and more. Ethereal Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner Lavender provides an air of relaxation as you clean.
- 5-HTP: One thing that I learned from a LV wellness consultant (See below) is that a 5-HTP can be very beneficial to moms. With a degree in Exercise Science, I was aware of the benefits of 5-HTP but was always hesitant to try any supplements. LV has a few high quality 5-HTP Neurotransmitter Support options. I went with the Now Foods Double Strength 5-HTP which supports a positive mood. 5-HTP is the intermediate metabolite between the amino acid L-tryptophan and serotonin and is extracted from the bean of an African plant (Griffonia simplicifolia). 5-HTP works in the brain and central nervous system by increasing the production of the chemical serotonin. … Since 5-HTP increases the synthesis of serotonin, it is used for several diseases where serotonin is believed to play an important role including depression, insomnia, obesity, and many other conditions.
- Dark Chocolate (any and all types!): This goes without saying, but I love that I can get a monthly order of various high quality dark chocolate treats delivered right to my door! LuckyVitamin really has thought of everything….
- My LuckyVitamin Membership: As you can see from the run down above, LuckyVitamin has a variety of products that a busy mom can find quickly & easily for herself and her family. And with the LuckyVitamin+ membership, you’ll get 10% off every time you shop!
What Is LuckyVitamin?
It’s not just for vitamins! LuckyVitamin is a family-owned, e-commerce business dedicated to helping people lead healthy lives. They are committed to being a supportive source for products and knowledge as they help customers on their journey toward happy wellness! And they don’t just carry vitamins and supplements. From non-toxic skincare to non-GMO groceries, they offer over 35,000 natural wellness products at everyday low prices. No matter what type of products you’re looking for (yes, even chocolate), there are tons of great ways to save!
Why I Love the LV+ Membership:
When you join as a LuckyVitamin+ member, you automatically get an extra 10 percent off every time you shop. No code required! In addition, the LV+ member discount is stackable with Other Coupons! Getting 10 percent off every order is worth the membership fee alone, but there are so many other ways to save because it’s stackable with other coupons!
The site offers monthly deals on my favorite products, tons of buy one, get one deals on products I love, and weekly flash sales on top-selling products. I also love that they have an autoship option that allows you to save up to 15 percent off every recurring delivery. So when we’re down to our last bottle of suncreen, or my dark chocolate stash is running now… I know I have new products coming! You set deliveries on your schedule, and you can change or cancel any time. Plus, you’ll get free shipping over $25! Lastly, I love that the LV+ Membership comes with access to a personal certified wellness consultant. To get started, all I had to do is sign into my LV+ account, book a time that worked for me, and my personal consultant called me back!
Wondering what to ask your Wellness Consultant? Some ideas:
- How can I choose the best multivitamin?
- Should I be adding turmeric to my diet?
- Which facial sunscreens are coral reef-safe?
- Does it matter which type of collagen I take?
The best part…. As a new parent, you will be able to receive a free membership for a year!
You’ll have to fill out a simple application, that will be available through the LV+ landing page here!