Amazon Prime Day
Amazon Prime Day, which is Amazon’s biggest sale ever, is happening right now!
As a busy mom who loves any chance to shop online, in my PJs (MUCH better than dragging two little boys to the store…) I am so excited!
Take advantage of the sales today and check out some of the normally expensive fitness gear with marked down prices, and be sure to add these favorites into your cart as you’re shopping today. This is the perfect opportunity to pick up some top-selling fitness gear for cheap!
Some finds on Amazon Prime Day are “Lightning Deals,” so they pop up for just a few hours, but other items and discounts will stick around all day as long as they’re in stock.
Amazon Prime Day is only available to Amazon Prime members. You can try a FREE 30-day Amazon Prime trial! There are definitely some discounts and FREE SHIPPING you won’t want to miss!
This post contains affiliate links because it’s fun to share our favorite things! BeyondFit Mom may be compensated when you click on one of these links. Thank you for supporting BeyondFit Mom.
Here are a few Amazon Prime Day Fitness items to be watching for:
- Foam Roller: This is great for physical therapy, before or after exercise, yoga and massage therapy. The foam muscle roller helps to relieve muscle tension and increase muscle recovery. They have three sizes available and this density is perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization and muscle recovery. Get a foam roller.
- Weights: Free Prime shipping on something that literally weighs 10 pounds? Yes, please. Prime Day deals include discounts on weights AND free shipping (all the way up to 120 lbs!). I just love the classic look and feel of my CAP Barbell Cast Iron Hex Dumbbells. You can choose anywhere from 5 to 120 pounds, giving you just what you need for your killer BeyondFit Life workout. I love that these dumbbells feature an ultra durable cast iron finish, ensuring that it will hold up well over time even when used heavily (seriously, I’ve had mine for YEARS). Also, one advantage of the hexagon-shaped dumbbell is that it’s designed to prevent rolling when placed on the floor. This kind of dumbbell also promotes effortless storage without all that rolling around.
- Yoga Mats: To check out ALL of the yoga mats that are on sale and in stock, click here. Rubber, jute and, cotton yoga mats, while available in a range of thicknesses, tend to be thicker and slicker than PVC mats. You can get a yoga mat that’s eco-friendly, has a thickness that meets your needs for comfort and portability, and has a texture (such as a raised geometric pattern) that prevents slippage. My favorite are the Manduka line of yoga mats, but just be warned: they’re pricey (which is one more reason I am LOVING Amazon Prime sales!) The Manduka mats are guaranteed to last a lifetime, and will never peel, flake, or fade, it only improves over time. I love the density and cushion that helps protect joints and provides a stable surface for both my BeyondFit Life workouts and my yoga practice. The closed cell surface also prevents sweat and dirt from absorbing into the mat, which means these yoga mats are easy to clean and good for any sweaty workouts. Check out the Manduka mats here.
- Fitness Trackers: Here’s the page to watch for the hourly fitness tracker deals. You’ll find lots of deals on fitness trackers, pedometers and heart rate monitors, but they’re going to sell out fast. When it comes to all the new fit-tech innovations, you can’t beat these! Using your smartphone to track your workouts or how much you’re eating can help you determine patterns and adjust accordingly. If you’re a data geek, consider something that keeps track of sleep and heart rate as well. My favorite is the Charge HR or Alta (I wear mine daily!), but you’ll find lots of options based on your preferences.
Top 6 Fitness Trackers
- Fitbit Alta Tracker: The Fitbit Alta Tracker which monitors distance, calories burned, and sleep patterns has the option of an Accessory Band (in seven fun color options) which I love… nothing better than a tracker that coordinates with your outfit.
- Fitbit Charge HR 2: The PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking is a better way to measure calorie burn all day. This tracker also has simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak) and you see call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display.
- Garmin vivofit Fitness Band: This fitness tracker has a handy Move Bar, which monitors your activity throughout the day and displays a red light after one hour of inactivity. It also boasts incredibly long battery life, and can stay on for an entire year without having to change the battery.
- Withings Pulse Ox Black: Track steps, distance traveled, and calories burned with this wristband. It also reads your vital signs, including heart rate and blood oxygen levels.
- Fossil Q Grant Smartwatch: Unlike the majority of sporty-looking fitness trackers, this Fossil smartwatch is decidedly fashion-forward, thanks to gold accents and a tan leather calfskin band. But don’t let its good looks deceive you: This watch tracks everything from steps to calories and is compatible with Android and iOS operating systems.
- SF004-616 Rise Fitness Band Digital Display Quartz Pink Watch: This sleek fitness band will score major style points, thanks to the unexpected design and fun color. It also boasts an LED display and 3D accelerometer, and can track steps, sleep patterns, and calories burned.
Amazon is hosting the main Prime Day sale on the Prime Day page so you can find more deals and discounts there – all updated hourly!
After you get your new workout gear, head over to the BeyondFit Life Club to instantly download fat burning workouts to test it all out!
Share your thoughts