Just 3 days until the kickoff of our next BIKINI BOOT CAMP session!!
To celebrate… how about some CHOCOLATE! 🙂
I have been a chocolate lover all of my adult life! I must say that my sweet cravings are down significantly since beginning my Fat Loss Lifestyle (just one of the many positives) but that doesn’t mean I don’t still love a piece of chocolate after dinner.
The other night I was wanting a piece of chocolate but found that I was all out of dark chocolate squares. 🙁 I began looking through my cabinets for a solution to this awful problem. What I found was a bag of sugar free chocolate chips and almonds (light bulb goes on!)…
Chocolate covered almonds!!!!
Just 2 ingredients + 5 minutes = a prefect treat without any of the guilt….
What will you need:
- Sugar free chocolate chips
- Wax paper
- Cookie sheet
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Arrange almonds in small clusters on cookie sheet.
- Heat chocolate chips on stovetop over low heat. Stir constantly to avoid burning the chocolate. YUCK!
- Once chocolate is melted use a spoon or spatula to pour chocolate over almond clusters.
- Place cookie sheet in fridge or freezer until hardened.
P.S. What’s your favorite 5 minute (or less) recipe? Post it HERE! 🙂