By Kate Horney
Looking for fun Easter Basket ideas minus a sugar “hungover” toddler?
Here’s what I’m putting together for the BeyondFit Kids this Easter!
Kid’s Easter Basket
- Keep your kid’s lunch fresh with these fun PlanetBox Lunchboxes!
- These Spuni Soft Spoons are perfect for your teething little one.
- Keep mealtime mess down with these Happy Mats. Bonus: They come in 5 colors!
- With lots of trips to the beach and park coming up use BabyGanics Moisturizing Sunscreen.
- Your kids will love to snack on these Organic Cheese Sandwich Crackers!
- Fruit Snacks or “candy” without the sugar rush!
- What kid wouldn’t want a Nerf Gun in their Easter Basket??
- Keep your baby busy with Pippin’ the Push Along Pup!
- Jackson LOVES riding his Rody!
- These Kids Camelbak Water Bottles come in 12 different prints!
- If your kiddo’s too young for a water bottle try these Boon Modster Sippy Cups instead!
Mom’s Easter Basket
- Resist the call of those Reese Eggs and make these Guilt Free Brownies instead!
- This affordable Gymboss Interval Timer is great for BeyondFit Life workouts!
- The fun print on these TKEES Flip Flops is perfect for Spring.
- This Wood Tassel Bracelet comes in 12 colors so it’ll go great with whatever you’re wearing!
- Travel in style with this matching Cosmetic Bag & Eye Mask.
- Use one of these Hayden Reis Totes when running errands or taking a trip to the beach!
- This Foldover Clutch will go great with any summer outfit!
- Keep your skin fresh and smooth with this Kate Somerville Daily Face Wash.
- Treat yourself to this tasty Coffee TigerNut Horchata!
- Snack on the go with Almond Butter Squeeze Pack.
- Keep your feet comfy with these Tab No Show Socks!
- Up your workout game with this Resistance Band.
Here’s a few fun and healthy recipes to try this Easter!