(Don’t let this be you! ;))
I’m always looking for more dessert defense tools….
Making my own healthy treats aka “Dessert Defense,” is a great way to enjoy dessert and still stay on track! 🙂
Not sure where to start?
Here is an amazing healthy brownie recipe to add to your arsenal….
Healthy Brownie Recipe: Oat Brownies
- 2/3 Cup Oat bran
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 plain greek yogurt cup
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- Dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together all of the dry ingredients. Stir in the liquid ingredients and combine.
- Stir in some dark chocolate chips if you desire and pour batter into a 9×9 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the brownies for 15-18 minutes, until fully cooked in center.
- Allow to cool and enjoy. If they are not sweet enough for your liking you can sprinkle with stevia while they are still warm 😉
Want more healthy dessert ideas?
We’re celebrating the entire month of February by sharing our best quick & easy fat loss friendly (and still incredibly delicious) recipes for sweets & treats!!
Don’t miss this incredible offer… Get your dessert cookbook today!!
- 15 FAT TORCHING TREATS, all designed with fat burning (not storing) ingredients. These recipes are all quick and easy to prepare, are ultra tasty, and will boost your metabolism for a fat burning diet.
- EVERYTHING ABOUT FAT BURNING DESSERT INGREDIENTS: everything that a person looking to lose body fat should know about food and nutrition. You will get access to our exclusive list of metabolic thermo-charged top fat burning foods!
- OUR PROTEIN POWDER COOKING AND NUTRITION RULES: learn our non-negotiable and essential principles when it
- COMPLETE ACCESS TO MY PRIVATE LISTS OF RESOURCES: you will be provided with my own personal dessert grocery shopping list, AND where to get the best kitchen supplies and quality ingredients.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!