Healthy Cinnamon Rolls
By Kate Horney
Today I’ve got TWO fantastic healthy cinnamon roll recipes for you!
First, if you haven’t made our BeyondFit Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls give them a try- they’re delicious! Our whole family LOVES them…..
But if you’re looking for something to grab on the run, here’s another option…. the world’s EASIEST guilt free “cinnamon rolls.”
5 Minute Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 low carb (high fiber) tortilla.
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 packet of stevia
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop FitMiss vanilla chai
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs with cinnamon and stevia. Heat griddle to medium heat and spray with non-stick oil
- Dip tortilla into egg mixture (like French toast).
- To avoid wasting any of your egg mixture, pour the remaining half onto your tortilla once it’s in the pan.
- Cook a few minutes on one side and flip to cook on the other side. Pour remaining egg mixture onto tortilla and cook.
- Meanwhile, make your filling. Stir together 1/2 c of plain non fat greek yogurt with 1/2 scoop of @iamFitMiss Vanilla chai protein powder.
- Once the tortilla is fully cooked on both sides, remove from pan and spread half of your yogurt onto the wrap.=
- Roll and slice wrap, gently. Add 1 tbsp. of unsweetened almond milk (or water) to the rest of your yogurt and stir.
- Pour icing over your cinnamon roll slices and sprinkle with cinnamon.
P.S. Need more easy breakfast ideas??
Check back here daily for recipes from our Summer Sizzle series!