Ready for a healthy crock pot recipe that is quick, easy, and family friendly?
One of my favorite things about using my slow cooker, other than the fact that it’s ready when I get home after a long day at work, is how awesome my house smells when I open the front door. This recipe definitely passed the aroma test! Not to mention is was quite tasty too!
Here’s a recipe that is quick, easy, family (and fat loss) friendly and will make your WHOLE house smell AMAZING!
Italian Chicken “Pasta”
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast
- 14.5 oz can of low sodium chicken broth
- 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 t chili powder
- 1 t ground mustard
- ½ t pepper
- ¼ t garlic powder
- 1/3 C almond flour
- ½ C cold water
- Place everything expect for the almond flour and water into your crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Pour the cooking juices into a large saucepan and add in almond flour and cold water. Stir together and bring to a boil. Cook for about 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve your chicken and sauce over some baked spaghetti squash for a fat loss friendly Italian dish.
Need some more quick & easy dinner ideas?
We have tons of delicious, healthy and easy recipes at BeyondFit Life!
If you need ideas for healthy week night dinners, fat loss friendly snacks, quick and easy breakfasts, and more…you will love the recipe section of the portal!
And to make things even better: you can download all our member recipes INSTANTLY!