How do you make a single-serving cake in minutes without turning on the oven?
Grab a mug and open the microwave!
Yes, now it’s THAT EASY to satisfy your craving for a sweet, spongy and moist chocolate treat… ready in less than 5 minutes! Best of all, while most cakes are loaded with fat storing carbs and sugar…this one is actually good for you!
Enjoy it warm right out of the microwave – completely guilt free!
Blueberry Lemon Mugcake
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Try About Time- which is stevia based)
- 2 T coconut flour
- 1/4 t baking powder
- 2 T unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 2 T almond milk
- 1 T plain Greek yogurt
- 1 t lemon extract
- 1/4 C blueberries
- Combine and mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a sprayed mug and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Topping – 3 T Blueberry Greek Yogurt (I used already prepared yogurt or you could simply use plain and add some chopped blueberries to it!) Extra blueberries to top muffin.
Want more healthy dessert ideas?
We’re sharing our best quick & easy fat loss friendly (and still incredibly delicious) recipes for sweets & treats!!
- 15 FAT TORCHING TREATS: All designed with fat burning (not storing) ingredients. These recipes are all quick and easy to prepare, are ultra tasty, and will boost your metabolism for a fat burning diet.
- EVERYTHING ABOUT FAT BURNING DESSERT INGREDIENTS Everything that a person looking to lose body fat should know about food and nutrition. You will get access to our exclusive list of metabolic thermo-charged top fat burning foods!
- OUR PROTEIN POWDER COOKING AND NUTRITION RULES
- COMPLETE ACCESS TO MY PRIVATE LISTS OF RESOURCES: You will be provided with my own personal dessert grocery shopping list, AND where to get the best kitchen supplies and quality ingredients.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!