By Suzanne York
As the weather starts heating up… Cool off with this refreshing smoothie!
• 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
• 1 c unsweetened almond milk
• ½ c coconut water
• 1 c baby kale
• ½ c fresh pineapple
• 3-4 ice cubes
• 1 tsp shredded unsweetened coconut to sprinkle on top (optional)
1. Put all ingredients but the shredded coconut into your blender.
2. Blend and then pour into a glass.
3. Top with shredded coconut.
Nutritional Value: 224 cal, 4 g fat, 21 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 28g protein
Are you new to kale? Check out the amazing science-backed health benefits of kale here!
P.S. Need some more quick & easy dinner ideas?
We have tons of delicious, healthy and easy recipes at BeyondFit Life!
If you need ideas for healthy week night dinners, fat loss friendly snacks, quick and easy breakfasts, and more… you will love the recipe section of the portal!
And to make things even better: you can download all our member recipes INSTANTLY!
Check back here daily for more recipes from our Summer Sizzle Series!