This lactation cookie recipe was shared by guest blogger Samantha!
- 2 Tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 4 Tablespoons water
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed coconut sugar or Stevia
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3-4 Tablespoons brewer’s yeast
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine the flax seed meal and water. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl or stand-up mixer, beat butter and brown sugar well.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add flax seed mixture and vanilla, beat well.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, brewer’s yeast, baking soda & salt.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, mix well.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Scoop by rounded tablespoons onto baking tray.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Cool on baking tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Be creative and try these variations or additions:
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- flaked or shredded coconut
- dried cranberries, cherries, apricots, raisins or white chocolate chips
P.S. Ready for some more healthy dessert ideas?
We’re sharing our best quick & easy fat loss friendly (and still incredibly delicious) recipes for sweets & treats with YOU!
Don’t miss this incredible offer… Get your dessert cookbook today!!
What you’ll find in The BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook:
- 15 FAT TORCHING TREATS, all designed with fat burning (not storing) ingredients. These recipes are all quick and easy to prepare, are ultra tasty, and will boost your metabolism for a fat burning diet.
- EVERYTHING ABOUT FAT BURNING DESSERT INGREDIENTS: everything that a person looking to lose body fat should know about food and nutrition. You will get access to our exclusive list of metabolic thermo-charged top fat burning foods!
- OUR PROTEIN POWDER COOKING AND NUTRITION RULES: learn our non-negotiable and essential principles when it
- COMPLETE ACCESS TO MY PRIVATE LISTS OF RESOURCES: you will be provided with my own personal dessert grocery shopping list, AND where to get the best kitchen supplies and quality ingredients.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Catch up on this month’s Summer Sizzle Series here!