If there is one thing I’m picky about, it’s how I prepare vegetables. A vegetable that I happen to love is asparagus. This recipe is quick and simple and a great side dish to any meal.
What you’ll need:
• Bundle of Asparagus
• 1 TBS Italian seasoned Panko
• Kosher salt to taste
• Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
• 1-2 TBS Olive Oil
• 1-2 TBS Parmesan Cheese
1. Pre Heat oven to 350°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easier clean up )
2. Trim asparagus by bending an asparagus stalk until it breaks.
3. Season asparagus with salt, pepper, Panko, and olive oil.
4. Let cook 8-10 minutes
5. Remove from oven and top with Parmesan cheese. Cover lightly with aluminum foil and put back in oven until cheese is melted.
P.S. Do you want FREE pumpkin themed recipes to get you in the mood for fall??
AWESOME! We’re offering over 40 free recipes containing… You guessed it! PUMPKIN!! Click here to sign up to receive the recipes. Don’t wait! The deadline to sign up is Oct. 1st. Go get your pumpkin on! 🙂