Fitness experts all across the country have realized that starting a boot camp is an excellent way to add a revenue stream and to help more people with their fitness business.
BeyondFit’s Boot Camps are perfect examples of this.
I’ll share more about that at the end, but first…
Here’s why and how you can use Boot Camps to Maximize your Profit:
- Starting a boot camp is quick. Even if you don’t have any experience, you can get your own boot camp up and running in as little as a few days or a few weeks.
- Starting a boot camp is inexpensive. You don’t need to pay franchise fees, gym fees, rental fees or drain your budget with other expensive fees. You can even trim equipment fees by doing boot camps based on bodyweight exercises.
- People love boot camps. Women like boot camps for one simple reason: they work. And when you get great results for your clients, you can bet they’ll come back to you again and again.
The New York Times told the story of a runner who’d found himself in a fitness slump. After trying to re-energize himself through numerous other training methods, Dathan Ritzenhein decided to seek out and train with fast runners. Almost immediately, Dathan found himself feeding off the energy of the other runners and training harder than he did while running solo. The article argues that “the right workout companions…can make all the difference,” and at BeyondFit, we agree!
When it comes to fat loss, group training is the secret to success.
Personally, I’m all about the group dynamic. I’ve trained women one-on-one, through semi-private training, and also through group training, and I have found time and time again that women are much more motivated when working out with a group.
Not only do they tend to work harder, but overall, my group training clients lose more fat when compared to women who train one-on-one.
As the saying goes, there is strength in numbers.
And as it turns out, this truth can be especially helpful if you’re trying to meet a health, fitness, or fat loss goal. If you want results, join a group!
If you’re local and are looking for a place to belong, the BeyondFit team and our group of Boot Campers all work very hard to provide an incredible experience for all the women at BeyondFit’s Boot Camp. This amazing experience is built on a firm foundation – a strong and meaningful group committed to helping you reach your goals.
And now I’m looking for non-local trainers who want to take this program to THEIR communities.
I see too many fitness professionals trying to build up an online funnel for their PERSONAL training business – making the mistake of never getting PERSONAL.
This costs them time, money, energy, and ultimately clients!
I don’t care if it is boot camps, group training, semi private, or one-on-one training, you have to start building a relationship with your prospects and the easiest way to do that is by connecting with them in person. You should make it a goal to get to know the clients that you train.
Build relationships with them.
See them as people not just a number.
Look for ways to inspire, support, and encourage each individual that you work with.
If you want to make an impact, you have to be different. And part of being different in this industry is actually CARING about people and working to keep those relationships strong.
I have made relationships a priority for my BeyondFit Boot Camps, and in terms of client retention and experience, it’s made all the difference.
When people become part of BeyondFit, they become part of a family.
In 5 words or less, here’s how some of our BeyondFit Boot Campers described our group:
- Motivated, determined, supportive
- Supportive, strong, beautiful
- Dedicated, strong, fabulous
- Accepting, supportive, encouraging, focused, driven
- Inspiring, devoted, motivating, encouraging, supportive
- Simply amazing!
- Supportive, inspiring, encouraging
- Motivating, encouraging, accountability, results, determined
And you can do this for YOUR group as well!
3 Personal Training Relationship Secrets Every Trainer Should Know:
- Group Training holds you accountable. Let’s face it, you’re held more accountable in a group than you are when you train on your own. When you work out with a group on a regular basis and develop relationships with other women, you are more likely to show up for workouts and work harder during those workouts. Just as the New York Times article shows, solo runners and other workout enthusiasts who train alone may underestimate their own ability. Having another woman alongside you during your workout can inspire you to push harder, lift more, or sprint faster.
- Group Training provides social support. Having social support, whether through friends, or family (or in the case of BeyondFit Boot Camp, friends who feel like family) is key to reaching your long-term goals. We are social creatures by nature, and we feel good when we have someone who listens to us and can relate to what we’re going through. Group training allows us not just to get a great workout, but to develop and foster friendships, many of which reach beyond the walls of the gym. When you work out as part of a group, you have a built-in support system. The women you see at Boot Camp in the mornings become an important encouragement for you, and you for them. They are there to cheer you up when you’re struggling, and to celebrate with you when you succeed!
- Group Training is more fun! At BeyondFit, the groups we train have a lot of fun when they workout together. Our Boot Campers have become great friends and help inspire each other as they continue on their fitness journey. We swap recipes, have inside jokes, and are always there to share a laugh. No matter what group you become involved in, when you get to be around a team of people who enjoy and look forward to your company, it’s fun! Group training makes working out much more enjoyable, which helps keep you going and leads to better results. When your workout group becomes a place you enjoy going to, you will go more often. And the more consistent you are with your workouts, the more successful you will be.
I’d love to give you a glimpse (in just a few minutes a day) of how you can do this too!
You’ll have access to:
- BeyondFit Management: How to set up & manage a profitable boot camp
- BeyondFit Method: How to get your clients more results in less time
- BeyondFit Marketing: How to create powerful marketing to grow your boot camp
- BeyondFit Manifesto: How to be successful & make an impact in the industry
I can’t wait to share it with you! I’ll also share my actual workout plans for my clients (you can use them for your clients too) and how you can join the BeyondFit Team by becoming an official BeyondFit Trainer.
This is a super-quick trainer program that will not only help you make more money and help more people, but will ensure that your efforts reflect your goals and that you’re living the life you were meant to live!