If you like to spice things up then you will love this quick, easy, and delicious recipe! There is Minimal prep work (just 3 ingredients!) and enough chicken to make quite a few meals. It is a perfect fat-loss friendly dish for all you busy women out there. Just fill it, set it, and leave it!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- 1-2 lbs of boneless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- Put the chicken, enough hot sauce to cover the chicken, and half of the ranch dressing packet in the crock pot.
- set on low for 5-6 hours.
- When the chicken is finished cooking it should shred easily with a fork.
Yup! That’s it!
Here are just a few of the ways I have enjoyed my spicy chicken:
- -In a protein packed Flat Out Wrap with lettuce and tomato
- -In a veggie packed salad
- -As the protein portion of my dinner plate complete with my veggie of choice
- -As a topping on my protein packed pizza
What about you? Share with us how you like yours! 🙂
P.S. Want a FREE 3 Day Sample Fat Loss Meal Plan? If you haven’t done so already- make sure you enter your info in the form at the top/right of this page… we’ll send you your meal plan so you can get started right away!