Ever Wondered How to Cook Brussels Sprouts??
Brussels Sprouts are one of those vegetables that I’ve honestly never eaten before this year… My parents never served any cabbage or Brussels sprouts when I was a kid (something about my Mother going on a “cabbage only” diet for a month when she was in college trying to lose weight – can you IMAGINE?! Soooooooo glad we’re past these concepts), so I have been pretty much completely on my own as far as learning how to cook and eat these little veggies.
But oh my goodnesssssss!
I am so in LOVE with cabbage and Brussels Sprouts!
I’ve found several recipes that I really enjoy, and after posting in the BeyondFit Life Members Portal about my yummy Brussels Sprouts, there were several other ladies who wanted to learn how to make Brussels Sprouts. So here we go!
I’m going to share my all time FAVORITE recipe that is SUPER simple and EASY to make!
World’s (and Blair’s) Best Brussels Sprouts
- 1 bag Brussels sprouts
- Nonstick Spray
- Olive Oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- Sea Salt (optional)
- Black Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut off the bottom of each sprout. Cut larger sprouts into quarters, and smaller sprouts into halves. Peel off the loose leaves on the outside and wash sprouts.
- In a 9×13 sprayed with nonstick spray, set cut sprouts.
- In a separate bowl, combine about ¼ C (more or less depending on how many sprouts you’re cooking) with 5 cloves of minced garlic (either chop finely or use a handy dandy garlic press). Mix evenly. Pour over sprouts, toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with 5-10 turns of black pepper and lightly sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Toss to coat evenly.
- Cook 20-30mins in oven, stirring every 8-10mins to prevent excessive cooking/burning.
Need some more VEGGIE ideas?
We have tons of delicious, healthy and easy recipes at BeyondFit Life!
If you need ideas for healthy week night dinners, fat loss friendly snacks, quick and easy breakfasts, and more… you will love the recipe section of the portal!
And to make things even better: you can download all our member recipes IMMEDIATELY so you can pick out your menu for next week RIGHT AWAY!