GIFT GUIDE FOR HER: FITNESS
Today’s gift guide is all about the best gifts for fitness fanatics. See a roundup of my favorite favorite tech, apparel, and accessories for the fitness fanatics in your life!
1. Wonder High Waist Leggings // Neutral color blocking and a high waist flatter the figure in high-performance leggings inset with mesh to manage body heat.
2. Juvenate Sneaker // I seriously love these sneakers so much that I have them in three colors. This Nike Juvenate is a streamlined sneaker is engineered to provide a smooth, sock-like fit and maximum breathability with stretchy mesh construction and a textured sole for enhanced traction and support. It’s perfect for high intensity workouts and sprints as well as regular athleisure wear including preschool pick up and trips to target. (#momlife)
3. Cast Iron Hex Dumbbell // These are definitely my favorite dumbbells. You can choose anywhere from 5 to 120 pounds, giving you just what you need for your killer BeyondFit Life workout. I love that these dumbbells feature an ultra durable cast iron finish, ensuring that it will hold up well over time even when used heavily (seriously, I’ve had mine for YEARS). Also, one advantage of the hexagon-shaped dumbbell is that it’s designed to prevent rolling when placed on the floor. This kind of dumbbell also promotes effortless storage without all that rolling around.
4. Banana Leaf Yoga Mat/Towel // I love this adorable high quality, non-slip, combo mat/towel designed to grip the more you sweat on your mat! Two Products in One (Mat/Towel). Great for yoga and people who like to sweat on their mat. (Hello, BeyondFit Life workouts that leave me sweating like crazy!) Foldable, reversible, machine washable, eco-friendly and made with biodegradable materials. Materials: Anti-slip rubber backing and soft, sweat absorbing suede cloth top that acts as a towel and was specially designed for SWEAT!
5. Habits: Inspiration Hardcover Journal // Be inspired to learn and take control of your habits so you can change your everyday life for the better with this lovely journal. Twelve monthly tabs, fun exercises, Habit Trigger cards, tips and prompts make it fun to record and review your journey.
6. Infuser Water Bottle // This premium fruit infuser bottle lets you infuse water with tasty oranges, cucumbers, strawberries and more for naturally delicious water. The stylish design and leakproof top make each heavy-duty, BPA-free Tritan plastic drink bottle is great for work, travel or during your workout.
7. Alta Fitness Tracker // When synced with the mobile app, this sleek, sporty tracker lets you track your heart rate, food intake, graph your progress and watch for important trends across time, helping you achieve your training, sleep and fitness goals. It also calculates distance, activity time, calories burned and steps taken throughout the day and features a low-profile display to indicate your real-time progress. The Alta HR wirelessly syncs your stats to your computer or smartphone, then measures hours and quality of sleep before silently waking you with a vibrating alarm in the morning.
More great gift ideas…
Spiked bkr Bottle // What it is: bkr keeps you hydrated and environmentally conscious with this clean, bubbly glass water bottle wrapped in spiked, grippy silicone that comes in shades inspired by the runway. What it does: Cute and convenient to tote, it features a small opening for no-spill sipping, a no-leak seal and is sized to fit most cup holders. Free of phthalates and BPA, it’s safe for you and the place you live, too.
Flex Bangle // A polished bangle with a grooved capsule acts as a modern embellishment and also holds/disguises your Flex 2 activity tracker.
Work It Out Water Bottle // No explanation needed. Who doesn’t want a water bottle that tells them to workout for pizza?
Better Sweater’ Zip Pullover // Perfect for chilly outdoor workouts, this high-performance pullover combines a sweater-knit outer face with a moisture-wicking fleece interior for unbeatable lightweight warmth.
Live In High Waist Leggings // Moisture-wicking construction keeps you cool as your workout warms up in stretchy, figure-sculpting leggings with a no-slip waistband. Bonus: they come in three colors!
Invisibobble Hair Tie // I am truly obsessed with these stretchy hair ties that look like an old-timey phone cord. They place even pressure around the circumference of your ponytail in order to minimize breakage and crimping. Tighten your ponytail before a workout with these hair ties that do not crimp hair and help to prevent split ends.
Water Intake Calculator // Staying hydrated is an important part of being healthy- that’s why I love this innovative tumbler that helps keep track of how much water you are drinking! Monitor your water intake with included rainbow bands; wear the rainbow bands as bracelets, or roll them up the tumbler. Insulated double wall construction keeps drinks colder longer and reduces condensation- perfect to use at home or on the go, and it fits in most cup holders.
i.am+ Buttons Bluetooth Headphones // Stunning style and quality merge in these smart wireless headphones with magnetic discs that clasp around the neck for worry-free storage when not in use. I love that these headphones feature an in-line mic and volume control along with multiple earpad sizes to ensure a custom fit that won’t move during even the toughest workout.
‘Sparkling Champagne’ Stainless Steel Water Bottle // Stay hydrated in high style with a sleek, double-walled stainless-steel water bottle featuring ThermaS’well™ fabrication that keeps cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot drinks hot for up to 12. Each bottle features a wide mouth that makes it easy to fill, add ice cubes and clean.
Need even more Fitness Gift ideas?
- Echo Dot: Play your workout music wirelessly! Amazon is offering some pretty great deasl on their Echo Dot for the holidays. Click here to get it before it’s gone!
- Foam Roller: This is great for physical therapy, before or after exercise, yoga and massage therapy. The foam muscle roller helps to relieve muscle tension and increase muscle recovery. They have three sizes available and this density is perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization and muscle recovery. Get a foam roller.
- Yoga Mats: To check out ALL of the yoga mats that are on sale for the holidays on Amazon click here. Rubber, jute and, cotton yoga mats, while available in a range of thicknesses, tend to be thicker and slicker than PVC mats. You can get a yoga mat that’s eco-friendly, has a thickness that meets your needs for comfort and portability, and has a texture (such as a raised geometric pattern) that prevents slippage. My favorite are the Manduka line of yoga mats, but just be warned: they’re pricey (which is one more reason I am LOVING Amazon Prime sales!) The Manduka mats are guaranteed to last a lifetime, and will never peel, flake, or fade, it only improves over time. I love the density and cushion that helps protect joints and provides a stable surface for both my BeyondFit Life workouts and my yoga practice. The closed cell surface also prevents sweat and dirt from absorbing into the mat, which means these yoga mats are easy to clean and good for any sweaty workouts. Check out the Manduka mats here.
- Fitness Trackers: Here’s the page to watch for some holiday fitness tracker deals. You’ll find lots of deals on fitness trackers, pedometers and heart rate monitors, but they’re going to sell out fast. When it comes to all the new fit-tech innovations, you can’t beat these! Using your smartphone to track your workouts or how much you’re eating can help you determine patterns and adjust accordingly. If you’re a data geek, consider something that keeps track of sleep and heart rate as well. My favorite is the Charge HR or Alta (I wear mine daily!), but you’ll find lots of options based on your preferences.
Give the Gift of Health to your loved ones with one of our BeyondFit Programs!
- BeyondFit Life
- Looking for fitness and nutrition so simple, it works…for life? You’ve got it! BeyondFit workouts are no more than 30 minutes, three times a week and include periodic metabolic training, leisurely walks and rest/recovery days. Yes, it’s really that simple. It’s not about overtraining or hours at the gym, it’s about learning how to do fitness better! Monthly online membership and packages available.
- Mom Tummy Rehab
- 12 week program designed for moms in any stage, to get rid of their Mom Tummy! Three phases of workouts designed to heal and rebuild your abdominal muscles. Just 5 minutes a day to a flatter stomach.
- Beyond Baby
- Beyond Baby is a 12 week postpartum, fat-loss program that will help you safely rebuild your strength and get your body back without lowering your milk supply. I’ll reveal how busy Moms like you CAN burn fat in less than 3 hours per week. I did it. Now it’s your turn. Basic and advanced packages available.
- One-on-One Nutrition Coaching
- As a female fat loss expert, I am trained to work with and teach clients from the fit, frail, overweight and health challenged ALL to achieve their fat loss goals. As your coach, I will create a customized macronutrient based diet that fits around your schedule, is easy for you to follow and will help you reach your goals. Food is information to the body. Every time you eat you have the opportunity to burn fat or store fat. Your hormonal fat loss nutrition plan will focus on the unique hormonal effects of food.