GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM
Anyone else have a hard time buying gifts for the MEN in your life? Even when shopping for my own husband, I’m often left clueless. So in an effort to save you time and energy this holiday season, I’ve rounded up the best gifts for HIM. All gifts are 100% man approved (thanks, Beyondfitdad).
From husbands to coworkers, brothers, dads, and friends… here’s a gift guide for him!
1. Multitool // With larger knives, longer wire cutters, and all-locking blades, the redesigned Wave is perfect for any job, adventure, or everyday task.
2. GoPro // Patrick loves to surf, hunt, and go on various outdoor adventures, so this is the perfect camera for him. Durable by design, HERO5 Black is waterproof to 33ft (10m) without a housing.
3. Nylon Travel Bags // Get a little more savvy and stylish with your travel organization. No more plastic bags for the dirty clothes with these versatile zippered bags. With their durable nylon fabric, double-zipper closure and big bold personalization, the men in your life is all set for jetsetting.
4. Acacia Valet // Keep things classy and contained: this solid acacia wood valet has two compartments for tossing keys, change, jewelry, desktop supplies or any other small items that you want to be able to find again later. Use it in the bedroom, front hall, living room or office – and add an oversized laser-engraved monogram to make it yours.
5. Tactical Flashlight // Tactical Flashlight, Holster, Tactical Ring, Clip, Lanyard, O Ring, and Happy Card. I confess I don’t know much about flashlights, but Patrick says this one is the best!
6. Tool Set // Honestly, no caption is really needed here. It’s a 65-piece tool set; carrying case included. 100% husband approved.
7. Patagonia Packable Rain Jacket // An adjustable cinch-cord hood tops a waterproof, all-weather shell jacket constructed from durable ripstop material. It comes in a bunch of colors and is both fashionable and functional.
More great gift ideas…
Trim Fit Non-Iron Gingham Dress Shirt // Fresh gingham checks pattern a versatile, easy-care dress shirt featuring a button-down collar and rounded, adjustable button cuffs. Patrick loves these shirts and so do I (hello, they don’t need ironed!)
Propane Portable Grill // Swaptop interchangeable cooktops for more meal options with this amazing portable grill. Patrick loves the collapsible stand with wheels folds for compact storage and easy transport.
YETI Tundra 35 Cooler // This is by far the best cooler ever. The YETI Tundra 35 is portable enough for one person to haul while still having an impressive carrying capacity of up to 20 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio. Will keep your ice… well ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
Barbecue Tool Set // For the grill-master on the go, our set of sturdy, heavy-gauge stainless steel grill essentials comes packed in a black carrying case. Black-handled tools include a turner, fork, tongs and grill brush.
Wherever Grill with Smoker // This combination charcoal and electric grill is the first go-anywhere grill to combine both cooking methods. Great for apartments or condos that prohibit propane or charcoal grills, the electric mode has all the advantages of clean and fast outdoor grilling. In the charcoal mode, it’s great for tailgating, picnics, camping and more. The upgrade kit converts the grill into a full-functioning smoker.
Leather passport case // Perfect for any man in your life who loves to travel. I love this affordable leather passport case!