HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
This gift guide for kids is all about those sweet littles in your life. When shopping for my kids, I love to find fun and useful things that encourage imaginative play!
Here’s a roundup of some of this year’s best gifts for kids…
1. M.A.X Robotic Interactive Toy // From the internationally renowned maker of robotics building sets arises a new model of impressive proportions. Unlike anything else Meccano has created, M.A.X. combines Artificial Intelligence (AI) with customizable programming. The result is a one-of-a-kind robot of your own creation! Budding engineers, innovators and creators can expand their knowledge of programming as they personalize this robot to their specifications. Once built, M.A.X measures 12” in tall. Control it using voice commands, buttons on the MeccaBrain, or the free app!
2. ‘Llama Llama Holiday Drama’ Board Book // Help your burgeoning bookworm develop reading skills with the fun rhymes in this story of Llama Llama’s struggle to patiently wait for the big holiday to finally arrive.
3. Nativity Advent Calendar // The countdown to Christmas just got more fun with this advent calendar that feature 24 pop-out pieces, each nested in a numbered compartment. Fold down the lid to reveal a colorful play-scene floor to place all the new paper figures.
4. ‘One Question a Day for Kids’ // A fun and clever way for kids to keep track and look back: ‘One Question a Day for Kids’ is a guided journal with fun and thoughtful questions for each day of the year. By answering the same question every day for three years, children will be able to see how their thoughts, creativity, and even handwriting changes from year to year. Prompts are short and sweet, allowing kids to answer as concisely (or elaborately) as they want. Questions include: “If you could have a super power, what would it be?” “What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever seen?” “Which of your friends do you trust the most?” and more.
5. Kitpas Crayons Set // Kitpas’ eco-friendly and water-soluble crayon markers enable tots to draw on paper, glass windows and whiteboards, making craft time or party decorating extra fun. Once complete, simply use a wet cloth to erase the drawings. You can even use them as watercolors!
6. Pie Face! Game // This is by far our family’s favorite game. The exciting Pie Face game is filled with fun and suspense, and somebody’s bound to get splatted! Just put some delicious whipped cream from home or the wet sponge on the “hand” of this hilarious game unit and start turning the handles. It could go off at any time, so keep your fingers crossed and hope you’re not the one who gets a splat in the face! You score a point for every time you turn the handle without getting pie-faced, and the one who scores 25 points wins. Take some risks and hope for the best in this hilarious Pie Face game!
7. Magnetic Responsibility Chart // Watch good habits multiply as you keep track of and reward your young one’s good behavior with this easy behavior chart.
Gift Guide for Kids: More Ideas
Wooden Toy Cookie Baking Set // If your little one loves being your shadow in the kitchen, get them the Wooden Toy Cookie Baking Set from Hearth & Hand with Magnolia so they can spend their day pretending to bake delicious treats. This set of wooden play food and play kitchen accessories will keep them entertained for hours of play. With wooden baking implements and a dozen wooden cookies, they have everything they need to master their baking.
Fawn Plush Collection // These oh-so-huggable fawns will instantly become your little one’s favorite cuddle buddies.
Wooden Dollhouse with Furniture // Add some nostalgia to your child’s playthings or to your home decor with the Wooden Dollhouse with Furniture from Hearth & Hand with Magnolia. This classic dollhouse works equally well as a functional toy or as a homey decorative piece. You or your child can put their inner home renovator to work on a small scale by adding favorite miniature pieces to the house to make it your own.
‘First Classic’ Rain Boot // Ok, so these aren’t a toy and your kids may not care, but how can you pass up these adorable Hunters? Comfort and quality define an iconic water-tight boot featuring a grippy mini-lug sole and a subtle tonal design encircling the top.
Wooden Toy Tool Bench // Let your little one spend their days pretending to fix up houses with the Wooden Toy Tool Bench from Hearth & Hand with Magnolia. This 38-piece set of play tools and a workbench to hold it all will delight their creativity for hours of play. Complete with wooden nuts and bolts to connect blocks, this set will have them feeling like they’re really building.
Wooden Toy Cocoa Set // Let your little one indulge their love of their favorite wintry beverage without worrying about sugar taking its toll on their teeth with the Wooden Toy Cocoa Set from Hearth & Hand with Magnolia. This adorable cocoa playset has everything they need to pretend to make a delicious mug of hot chocolate. Pair with the Wooden Toy Cookie Baking Set so they can spend their day play-making tasty treats.
A Teepee to Call Your Own // The BeyondFit Kids got this black and white teepee last year and they love it. It has a a simple yet bold design that can match all types of home decor. Plus, this striped play teepee is crafted from durable cotton canvas and bamboo, so it’ll last and last.
Wooden Cash Register // No imaginary store is complete without this Wooden Cash Register toy. Featuring 10 coins, nine bills, a scanner and a credit card, it’ll have kids lining up to play with it.
The 50 States // This curious collection of maps is just right for the young explorer. Brimming with information ranging from key historical facts, to indigenous animals, to famous landmarks, this colorful book by Gabrielle Balkan celebrates the locations and achievements of Americans across the country in beautiful detail.
Word Cubes // Maison Deux’s Word Cubes is the perfect gift to teach your child all about stacking and words. The set contains 10 wooden alphabet blocks crafted from FSC-certified oak and are softly rounded. The set includes the letters A to Z and even a #. Its time to write fun stuff like #happyface or #needsleep!
Essential Play Kitchen // Each one is expertly crafted by Amish artisans in Lancaster, Pennsylvania from sustainable Baltic birch and solid North American maple, and topped with water-based, low-VOC, and HAPs-free finishes making them as gorgeous as they are safe. The Milton and Goose Essential Play Kitchen is a fantastic way to encourage imaginative play and sharpen your child’s vocabulary, math skills and gross motor skills, all while having loads of fun.
Dinosaur Magnetic Puzzle // Perfect for kids on the move, each Magnetic Puzzle features 25 magnetic puzzle pieces and stick to a magnetic board. Car journeys and beyond just got a lot more entertaining!
The best gift we can give our kids is a long and healthy life–for BOTH them and ourselves! Join the BeyondFit Life Club today to get workouts that fit your busy schedule, healthy recipes that actually work for families and support from other moms just like you!