Well folks, this week kicks off a month of holiday after holiday…
A month of parties, get-togethers, pot lucks, and feasts.
In other words, a month where it can be very difficult to wade your way through all the cakes and pastries to more fat-loss friendly dessert options because we all know that the dessert table is the one that has the biggest magnet 😉
So I wanted to give you all one of my favorite holiday baked goodies (that just happens to be fat loss friendly)…
Every Christmas, I bake an assortment of sugary yum yums and give them as gifts to my family and friends. And this is one of the recipes that I use. It wasn’t until I began my fat-loss journey that I realized this recipe I’ve had for all this time is actually fat loss approved!
I present to you, my family-tested, family-approved Peanut Butter Cookie!
It’s a crumbly, scrumptious little ball of yum…
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ C Truvia
- 1 C natural peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all your ingredients together. I highly recommend using a mixer – or you can just count the mixing as your upper body workout for the day! Your batter should look something like this…
- Use a melon scooper or two spoons to make small tablespoon sized balls of the dough on the cookie sheet
- Bake for 12-14 minutes
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes before removing
- Serve and…
I like to serve them with a side of apples…
Peanut butter (cookies) and apples? A natural, fat loss friendly combination!