With valentine’s day just around the corner, I thought it time to share one of my favorite love-day treats–flourless brownies! These flourless brownies taste dark, rich and sweet.
A quick and easy dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth! This recipe idea is adapted from The Big Man’s World.
Healthy Flourless Brownies
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter (can sub for any smooth nut butter)
- 3 medium, overripe bananas
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees
- Grease a small cake pan or loaf pan and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, add the banana, nut butter and cocoa powder and mix very well
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
Recipes from BeyondFit are always fat-loss friendly and kid-approved! Check out our 15 favorite dessert recipes in this downloadable cookbook!