These brownies are dark, rich and sweet. A quick and easy dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth! Recipe idea is adapted from The Big Man’s World.
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter (can sub for any smooth nut butter)
- 3 medium, overripe bananas
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees
- Grease a small cake pan or loaf pan and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, add the banana, nut butter and cocoa powder and mix very well
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
Kristin has been an ISSA certified Personal Trainer since 2008 and became an ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition in 2014. Kristin is the owner of Innovative Health & Fitness. Kristin has been able to help several women of all different age groups and fitness levels, meet their fitness goals. Kristin’s philosophy goes beyond simply going through the motions and counting reps. it is about helping and educating her client’s to live a happy and healthy life. Kristin takes a whole body approach so that her clients see and feel the results in less time. Changing your life is a journey and Kristin is there to support her clients, to motivate and make sure they enjoy every step along the way. Kristin is a wife and mom of two, she is determined to teach her family how to live happy, healthy and active lives. Kristin currently offers one on one personal training in Fort Collins, CO as well as a BeyondFit Boot Camp. If you don’t live in Northern Colorado Kristin also offers online training.