Here’s some more pumpkin for you!
One of the things I love most about being a part of the Beyondfit Life group is the constant sharing of recipes amongst the sisters. This recipe was shared recently and I adapted it (by adding chocolate chips) to make a delicious fat loss friendly treat which goes perfectly with a hot mug of green tea. It also fills your home up with an awesome fall aroma without a candle!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl mix the almond and coconut flours, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon together. Set bowl aside.
3. In a large bowl cream the eggs and coconut oil until smooth. Add in the pumpkin, maple syrup, honey, and dark chocolate chips.
4. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture until thoroughly combined.
5. Oil a small loaf pan with coconut oil and the pour the batter in. Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds on top if desired.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes depending on your oven.
7. I recommend checking the loaf with a toothpick after 35 minutes. If it comes out clean then remove from oven. If not, continue baking until it does.
8. Let the loaf cool completely for about 1 hour before cutting. (The hardest part)
Make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice!
There are many recipes out there for making your own pumpkin pie spice but this is the ratio of spices that I used and had success with.
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp ginger
1/8 tsp allspice
P.S. Ready for some more healthy dessert ideas?
We’re sharing our best quick & easy fat loss friendly (and still incredibly delicious) recipes for sweets & treats with YOU!
Don’t miss this incredible offer… Get your dessert cookbook today!!