- - 1 cup nut butter of choice (I used peanut butter)
- - 1 cup almond flour
- - 1 cup coconut flour
- - 1 scoop protein powder (I used chocolate)
- - 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- - 1 tbsp sweet leaf stevia (You'll probably want more if you use stevia in the raw--1 tbsp of sweet leaf=1/2 cup sugar)
- - 1/2-3/4 cup almond milk
- - Sugar free or dark chocolate chips
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Add in nut butter (it will be crumbly)
- Add in almond milk a little at a time until it sticks together well but isn't wet
- Press into 9x9" pan (I put parchment paper on the bottom)
- Melt chocolate chips and pour over top!
P.S. Need some more quick & easy dinner ideas?
We have tons of delicious, healthy and easy recipes at BeyondFit Life!
If you need ideas for healthy week night dinners, fat loss friendly snacks, quick and easy breakfasts, and more… you will love the recipe section of the portal!
And to make things even better: you can download all our member recipes INSTANTLY!
Are you looking for recipes that let you eat dessert AND burn fat?
Look no further than The BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook!
Unlike some other fat loss cookbooks, our meals are ‘ready-to-go’. They require minimal time in the kitchen so you can spend more time enjoying them and then get on with your life.
They are made with simple ingredients, easy and fast to prepare so even the busiest of moms will be able to find the time to prepare these recipes. They are also kids friendly so the whole family can enjoy these nutritious treats!