No Bake Nut Butter Bars
- 1 C nut butter of choice (I used peanut butter)
- 1 C almond flour
- 1 C coconut flour
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used chocolate)
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1 T sweet leaf stevia (You'll probably want more if you use stevia in the raw--1 T of sweet leaf=1/2 C sugar)
- 1/2-3/4 C almond milk
- Sugar free or dark chocolate chips
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Add in nut butter (it will be crumbly)
- Add in almond milk a little at a time until it sticks together well but isn't wet
- Press into 9x9" pan (I put parchment paper on the bottom)
- Melt chocolate chips and pour over top!
Need some more quick & easy dinner ideas?
We have tons of delicious, healthy and easy recipes at BeyondFit Life!
If you need ideas for healthy week night dinners, fat loss friendly snacks, quick and easy breakfasts, and more… you will love the recipe section of the portal!
And to make things even better, you can download all our member recipes INSTANTLY after joining!
Are you looking for recipes that let you eat dessert AND burn fat?
Look no further than the BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook!
These recipes are made with simple ingredients, are easy and fast to prepare for even the busiest of moms. They are also kid friendly so the whole family can enjoy these nutritious treats!