This delicious recipe was sent to us by Nina Szasz… you can find her on Instagram here!
How beautiful is this sugar free chocolate cake topped with whipped cream and strawberries?!
- 1 cup (200 grams) butter
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) xylitol or stevia
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) honey
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 grams) self raising flour
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) organic cacao powder
- Handful of sugar free dark chocolate
- Mix butter with xylitol/stevia and honey
- Once the mixture is creamy, add in the eggs and combine
- Add the flour and cacao powder and mix well
- Next add in chocolate pieces and gently combine
- Butter the sides of cake pan and dust with flour
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees
- Whip 1 1/4 cup (300 ml) of double cream
- Top cooled cake with whipped cream, strawberries(or your choice of fruit), and chocolate shavings
P.S. Ready for some more healthy dessert ideas?
We’re sharing our best quick & easy fat loss friendly (and still incredibly delicious) recipes for sweets & treats with YOU!
Don’t miss this incredible offer… Get your dessert cookbook today!!
What you’ll find in The BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook:
- 15 FAT TORCHING TREATS, all designed with fat burning (not storing) ingredients. These recipes are all quick and easy to prepare, are ultra tasty, and will boost your metabolism for a fat burning diet.
- EVERYTHING ABOUT FAT BURNING DESSERT INGREDIENTS: everything that a person looking to lose body fat should know about food and nutrition. You will get access to our exclusive list of metabolic thermo-charged top fat burning foods!
- OUR PROTEIN POWDER COOKING AND NUTRITION RULES: learn our non-negotiable and essential principles when it
- COMPLETE ACCESS TO MY PRIVATE LISTS OF RESOURCES: you will be provided with my own personal dessert grocery shopping list, AND where to get the best kitchen supplies and quality ingredients.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!