Since Valentine’s Day is on a Sunday this year, I thought it would be a fun idea to share a healthy dessert type breakfast that even your children will enjoy! These are easy to cook, high in protein and yummy too!
Vanilla Protein Crepe with Cherry Filling
- 92 grams of egg whites
- 20 grams of the vanilla protein powder of your choice
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 85 grams of Cherry Filling (I use Lite Lucky Leaf Cherry Filling, low sugar content)
- Optional: Non-fat whip cream
- Mix egg whites, vanilla extract and protein powder together.
- Heat a pan to medium to high heat and add non-sticking cooking spray.
- Pour half of the batter onto the pan to make one crepe. Be sure to spread the batter as thinly as possible.
- Once the batter starts to bubble, flip the crepe to cook the other side.
- After the other side is done, add cherry filling to the crepe, fold and add non-fat whip cream on top.
Danielle Lamb is an ACSM certified personal trainer, a BeyondFit Trainer and certified in Personal Nutrition. She is an expert in helping women achieve their fitness goals. I have worked with a variety of clients and know firsthand of the challenges of balancing work, family, and a social life while incorporating healthy eating and exercising. She provides one-on-one online personal training, online group fitness programs and BeyondFit Bootcamps in the Washington, DC area.
Are you looking for recipes that let you eat dessert AND burn fat?
Look no further than The BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook!
Unlike some other fat loss cookbooks, our meals are ‘ready-to-go’. They require minimal time in the kitchen so you can spend more time enjoying them and then get on with your life.
They are made with simple ingredients, easy and fast to prepare so even the busiest of moms will be able to find the time to prepare these recipes. They are also kids friendly so the whole family can enjoy these nutritious treats!