Since it’s fun to make Valentine’s Day a special occasion for the whole family, I thought it would be a fun idea to share a healthy dessert type breakfast that even your children will enjoy! These Vanilla Protein Crepes are easy to cook, high in protein and yummy too!
Vanilla Protein Crepe with Cherry Filling
- 92 grams of egg whites
- 20 grams of the vanilla protein powder of your choice
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 85 grams of Cherry Filling (I use Lite Lucky Leaf Cherry Filling, low sugar content)
- Optional: Non-fat whip cream
- Mix egg whites, vanilla extract and protein powder together.
- Heat a pan to medium to high heat and add non-sticking cooking spray.
- Pour half of the batter onto the pan to make one crepe. Be sure to spread the batter as thinly as possible.
- Once the batter starts to bubble, flip the crepe to cook the other side.
- After the other side is done, add cherry filling to the crepe, fold and add non-fat whip cream on top.
Are you looking for recipes that let you eat dessert AND burn fat?
Look no further than The BeyondFit Mom Dessert Cookbook!
These delicious desserts are made with simple ingredients. So easy and fast to prepare, even the busiest of moms will be able to find the time to prepare these recipes. They are also kids friendly so the whole family can enjoy these nutritious treats!