Moms… If motivation is even slightly a problem, and regular coffee isn’t giving you the pre workout energy that you need, then a pre-workout energy drink is a great solution and gives you that needed boost. But most of these drinks are designed for men looking to pack on muscle.
So what about women? What are the best pre workouts?
First and foremost…
your pre workouts need to be supplements made for women. If you want to avoid the skin tingling and feeling that your face is going to burn off (been there, done that) you need a pre workout that is dosed for women.
Secondly, the best pre workouts for women alway include a few ingredients:
- natural amino acids (things like like glycine and taurine)
- l-carnitine (this has a great fat-burning power)
The best pre workouts for women are designed to support converting fat into energy, improving endurance, & promoting healthy body composition, so when you read labels, make sure you look for the ingredients listed above.
Here are a few of the benefits of a pre-workout…
- Boost your body’s ability to burn fat
- Fat Metabolizer & Energizer!
- May Delay Muscle Fatigue
- Clinically proven University study shows that beta-alanine may delay the onset of neuromuscular fatigue during sub-maximal cycling and may increase time to exhaustion in women.
- Improves your workout & helps build a lean physique.
- Lower the stress hormone cortisol
- Suppress stress induced cravings and blunt hunger
- Balance blood sugar
- Improves your workout & helps build a lean physique
*NOTE if you want the benefits of amino acids without the added caffeine in the best pre workouts, try BCAAs. (read more here)
And if you’re looking for a yummy way to get in a pre-workout, try these….
BEYONDFIT’S PRE-WORKOUT GUMMIES
• 1-2 scoops pre-workout (I used FitMiss Ignite)
• 3 Knox gelatin packs
• 1/2 cup warm water
1. Pour water, pre-workout of choice (1-2 scoops) and gelatin packs in sauce pan.
2. Heat on a low/medium setting for around 5 minutes until gelatin dissolves and product starts to thicken.
3. Place on a heating pad for a few minutes until final product starts to gel, and then place in molds.
4. Freeze for 15-20 minutes.
5. Pop out final products. Enjoy!