Welcome to BeyondFit’s Boot Camp!
Now that your registration is complete, you are officially a BeyondFit Boot Camper, and we are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with you!
Now that you’re registered, make sure you know what to expect…
You are going to LOVE the classes and the challenges that the class will give you!!
Just a few notes about what to expect from each class:
- We recommend that you bring a water bottle, as you’ll want to sip throughout class
- Be sure to bring a yoga mat and a set of dumbbells to each class (choose whatever weight you feel comfortable with- and if you need help, see our note at the bottom)
- Each class will begin promptly at the pre-determined time, so be sure to get there on time, or even a few minutes early so that you can get set up and meet your fellow boot campers.
What you’ll see when you arrive:
- If you’re joining us for workouts at New Bern Golf & Country Club, you’ll find a ballroom (yes! we sweat in the ballroom) when you enter the main doors and turn to your right.
- When you arrive, you will see women of all different shapes, sizes, ages, and fitness levels lined up in front of their yoga mats and weights. Come on! Join the group at any spot that’s open.
- You’ll hear the coaches repeat “Push until you can’t, and rest until you can” throughout each class, and we mean it! Everyone is at a different fitness level, and that’s OKAY! You’re not competing with anyone else in the classes except for yourself. Just work as hard as you can for as long as you can, and when you need a break – take it! We promise, we are NOT military style here, and we will NOT get in your face just for taking a break!
What you’ll experience during your workout:
- B&H’s (At BeyondFit Boot Camp you’ll learn how these outward indicators- being breathless, feeling burning, getting hot & sweaty, and using heavy weights- actually indicate an inward hormonal change!)
- Weighted Hybrids
- Core Training
- Done! We celebrate the end of our workout with a collective group cheer!
And don’t forget that this is a rest-based training. For optimal results, push yourself as hard as YOU can and then take a rest when you need it. High intensity interval training = fat burning!!!
We are here for YOU, so if you need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask! You can ask us in class or email us at email@example.com any time.
Let us know if you have any questions!
~The BeyondFit Team
P.S. If you’re on facebook, make sure you join us in our Private Boot Camp Group HERE!
P.P.S. Not sure what weight to start with?
The amount of weight to use will be different for everyone. By using heavier weights with fewer repetitions, we will be boosting our fat burning hormones and causing a hormonal fat burning blast that lasts long after the workout is over…
Here’s an easy way to figure out how much you should be lifting:
- Choose a weight that allows you to do just 3 perfect bicep curls (e.g. 20lbs)
- Divide that weight in half (e.g. 10lbs)
- Add 5-10 lbs. (e.g. 15-20lbs)
- We look forward to working with you and celebrating as you reach your goals!