Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
4 large bell peppers cut into thin strips
- 2 medium onions cut into thin strips
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1.5 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray
- put the peppers and onions in the bottom of the slow cooker
- combine chicken and remaining ingredients until mixed
- pour chicken mixture in the crock pot
- cover and cook on low for 2 hours
- stir and then cover and cook for another 2 hours
This makes 4 servings and as stated above, can be served alone, on a salad, on a tortilla, or over rice.
P.S. More for busy moms… Natalie promotes physical, mental and emotional fitness for the busy mom over at Nutrition Fitness. If you haven’t done so, make sure you check her out HERE!
Coach Natalie is also offering an Exclusive $100 OFF our 12 Week Online Fat Loss System that’s been designed exclusively for YOU- the busy mom! For more great recipes, a 3 phase fat loss nutrition plan, and 12 weeks of total body workouts you can do from home, click here TODAY to work with Coach Natalie, myself, and our other fabulous fat loss coaches.
Don’t miss your opportunity to take advantage of this incredible discount! See you on the other side! 🙂