Need a healthy breakfast recipe? How about Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls, or as I like to call them…
Cinnamon Rolls without the Belly Rolls!
I love cinnamon anything so when I came across this recipe I just had to try it out. I was pleasantly surprised with how tasty they cinnamon rolls are, and hey go perfect with that morning or afternoon cup of coffee or tea.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon xantham gum
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp water
- Dash of salt
- Sprinkle of stevia
- 1-2 tsp stevia
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat your oven to 380 degrees F and lay out some baking paper on your counter.
- Put all of the ingredients for the dough in a large bowl and mix well with a spoon. Form a ball with the dough and place on the baking paper. Using a rolling pin roll out the dough until it is nice and flat. Move the sheet of dough to a baking pan and set aside.
- Put all of the ingredients for the filling in a small bowl and mix together. Spread the mixture evening over the rolled out dough.
- Using a knife, cut the dough into 3 pieces and roll each piece up.
- Bake until toothpick comes out clean.
Need more HEALTHY Breakfast ideas?
We have tons of delicious, healthy and easy recipes at BeyondFit Life!
If you need ideas for healthy week night dinners, fat loss friendly snacks, quick and easy breakfasts, and more… you will love the recipe section of the portal!
And to make things even better: you can download all our member recipes INSTANTLY!