How many of you have to make two separate dinners each night; one for the grownups and one for the picky kids? (Ugh – so annoying!)
Here’s a healthy chicken tender recipe that will please both grown ups AND even the pickiest of kids. It’s a win-win!
Our kid and fat loss friendly healthy chicken tender recipe tastes just as good as they would if you ordered them in a restaurant and you can eat them a number of ways.
Healthy Chicken Tender Recipe
- Boneless chicken breast
- Oat bran
- 2 eggs beaten
- Seasonings to achieve desired taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut your chicken breast into desired sized nuggets and set aside.
- Pour oat bran and any desired seasonings into one bowl and the beaten eggs into another.
- Take each chicken strip and dip into the egg and then into the oat bran. Place each strip on the foil lined tray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
How to eat your Healthy Chicken Tenders…
By themselves! 🙂 (Jackson approves)
With a dip: Some good fat loss friendly dips you can use to dunk your chicken in are spicy mustard, buffalo or hot sauce, homemade ketchup, Walden Farms sugar free BBQ sauces, or Coach Blair’s Ranch Dip.
On a salad: load up on fibrous veggies with a big mixing bowl salad (yes, we go big around here!) and top it off with your sliced chicken tenders!
Need some more quick & easy dinner ideas?
We have tons of delicious, healthy and easy recipes at BeyondFit Life!
If you need ideas for healthy week night dinners, fat loss friendly snacks, quick and easy breakfasts, and more… you will love the recipe section of the portal!
And to make things even better: you can download all our member recipes INSTANTLY!