Healthy Red Velvet Whoopie Pie Recipe
By Kate Horney
Most desserts are loaded with fat storing carbs and sugar and are something to avoid if fat loss is your goal.
(A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips)
But what if I told you could could satisfy your craving for a sweet, spongy and moist treat… WITHOUT sabotaging your health, fitness, & fat loss goals?!
….now you can have your cake & eat it too! 🙂
My friend Wendy (you may know her as the pancake queen) shared this recipe for a healthy red velvet whoopie pie that is sure to be a favorite for any dessert loving mamas!
Healthy Red Velvet Whoopie Pie
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- ½ scoop Cellucor Molten Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 TBS applesauce,
- ½ scoop Coco Cardio (if you do not have this, you can use red food coloring instead)
- 3 TBS egg whites
- 2 TBS almond milk
- 1 TBS plain Greek yogurt
- Mix well and place into a sprayed mug.
- Microwave for 2 mins.
- Plate your cake – split it in half.
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla or protein flavor of choice, 2-3 TBS almond milk or until icing reaches desired consistency.
- Spread in on one layer and top it with the remaining cake.
Want more healthy dessert ideas?
We’re celebrating the entire month of February by sharing our best quick & easy fat loss friendly (and still incredibly delicious) recipes for sweets & treats!!
Don’t miss this incredible offer… Get your dessert cookbook today!!