By Wendy Moore
My new favorite recipe for Protein Packed Donuts with a secret ingredient. I swear you’ll never taste the beans!
Banana Marshmallow Pie Pronuts
- 1 scoop BPI Banana Marshmallow Pie protein powder (Note: you could easily substitute banana whey or vanilla whey with some Banana extract for this powder)
- 1/8c Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 45 grams white kidney beans
- 2 TBS Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 TBS PB2
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- Place all ingredients into either a blender or food processor.
- Blend until the batter is nice and smooth!
- Pour the batter equally into your non-stick donut pan. (Note: I picked up my pan at Target- just $9.99! Or you can find them on amazon!)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- 2 TBS Vanilla Protein Powder thinned out with some almond milk.
- Combine in a small bowl (one big enough that you can dip your donuts into).
- Place your donut into the mixture until coated.
- Place onto a piece of parchment paper. Follow the same for the remaining donuts.
- I love adding sprinkles to my donuts for some fun and color!
- Place in the refrigerator until the icing is set. Enjoy!
P.S. Ready for some more healthy dessert ideas?
We’re sharing our best quick & easy fat loss friendly (and still incredibly delicious) recipes for sweets & treats with YOU!
Don’t miss this incredible offer… Get your dessert cookbook today!!