I am bringing you THE latest and GREATEST recipe. Oh my goodness… This recipe is EVERYTHING you need in one:
– Family Friendly (no seriously)
– Crowd Pleasing
– Protein Packed
– Great for leftovers
– Great for pot lucks
– Pairs easily with fat loss friendly vegetables, or for your non fat loss friendly spouse it goes great with mashed potatoes too
– And did I mention – EASY?!?!?!
I do believe that this is my new favorite recipe. I *JUST* made it and even though it’s still cooling off on top of the oven, I keep sneaking bites (much to Daniel’s chagrin). I really can’t wait for you to try it, because you seriously need to drop what you’re doing and go make this…
Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
– Rotisserie chicken – chicken pulled off bone
– Black Forest Ham – about 1 cup diced
– Swiss Cheese – 3-4 slices
– 1 C plain Greek yogurt
– 2-3 T Dijon mustard
– 2 T lemon juice
– 1 T paprika
– Chicken Montreal Seasoning to taste
1. Mix the shredded chicken with all ingredients of the “cream.”
2. In a 9×13” pre-greased casserole dish, evenly distribute chicken/cream mixture
3. Top with diced ham
4. Top with cheese
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 mins or until cheese is melted, bubbly, and just barely golden brown.
6. Serve and enjoy!
P.S. Need some more quick & easy dinner ideas?
We have tons of delicious, healthy and easy recipes at BeyondFit Life!
If you need ideas for healthy week night dinners, fat loss friendly snacks, quick and easy breakfasts, and more… you will love the recipe section of the portal!
And to make things even better: you can download all our member recipes INSTANTLY!